In this U.S. Inauguration Special Issue of Credit Market Pulse, you can get actionable ideas around sovereign and regional trends, industry shifts, changes in creditworthiness of some of the biggest movers and shakers in the market, and post-mortems on recent defaults.
Key highlights include:
- Global credit risk moderates after U.S. election, but how do Trump's tweets affect the credit quality of individual firms?
- Latin American credit risk increases on U.S. policy expectations
- Energy risk remains elevated but markets indicate improvement
- Financial firms show strongest improvement in fundamental credit in more than a year
- Oil and Gas Exploration & Production still driving the most defaults by assets