|Years ended December 31 (in millions, except per share data)||2022||2021||% Change|
|Non-GAAP pro forma adjusted revenue*||$ 11,842||$ 12,382||(4)|
|Non-GAAP pro forma adjusted net income (attributable to the Company’s common shareholders)*||$ 3,765||$ 4,137||(9)|
|Non-GAAP pro forma adjusted diluted earnings per common share*||$ 11.19||$ 11.63||(4)|
|Dividends per common share(a)||$ 3.32||$ 3.08||8|
|Total assets||$ 61,784||$ 15,026||N/M|
|Capital Expenditures (b)||$ 89||$ 35||N/M|
|Total debt||$ 10,956||$ 4,114||N/M|
|Equity (including redeemable noncontrolling interest)||$ 39,744||$ 5,536||N/M|
Year-End Share Price
Dividends per Share
Revenue (in millions)
Cumulative Total Shareholder Return(c)
- N/MRepresents a change equal to or in excess of 100% or not meaningful.
- (*)Refer to “Reconciliation of Non-GAAP Financial Information” on pages 10-11 of this report for a discussion of the Company’s non-GAAP financial measures.
- (a)Dividends paid were $0.77 per share in the first quarter of 2022 and increased to $0.85 per share beginning in the second quarter of 2022. In 2021 dividends paid were $0.77 per quarter.
- (b)Includes purchases of property and equipment and additions to technology projects.
- (c)Assumes $100 invested on December 31, 2017 and total return includes reinvestment of dividends through December 31, 2022.
- (d)The peer group consists of the following companies: Moody’s Corporation, CME Group Inc., MSCI Inc., FactSet Research Systems Inc., Verisk Analytics, Inc., and Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.