- All nominations must be submitted using the online platform. Nominations must be received no later than 5:00 pm (EDT) on Friday, August 19, 2022. Incomplete entries will not be considered. We encourage submissions to include hyperlinks to photos, videos, etc. directly within the online submission link.
- Each company will be allowed to submit up to 4 free entries per company, [inclusive of business units and departments]. Subsidiary companies will be considered their own entity, therefore will also qualify for 4 free entries.
- All free entries MUST BE COMPLETED and SUBMITTED no later than the deadline date of Friday, August 19, 2022, at 5:00 pm (EDT).
- Any entries submitted after August 19, 2022, will incur a late fee of $500 per entry until the late fee deadline date of Friday, August 26, 2022, by 5:00 pm (EDT). No entries will be accepted after the August 26deadline.
Multiple entries are encouraged but not exceeding 4 total. No company may nominate for more than one award on the same basis. Entries in multiple categories that broadly replicate other entries will be discarded.
- We reserve the right to move an entry from the category entered to a different category if we determine the entry is better suited to that category.
- If there are too few qualified nominations in a particular category, S&P Global Commodity Insights reserves the right to dismiss or consolidate the category with another and rename the award.
- We reserve the right to divide a single category into multiple categories when we receive an overabundance of high-quality entries.
- The judges reserve the right to name no winner for individual categories (Chief Executive of the Year, Rising Star – Individual, and Lifetime Achievement).
- We accept nominations directly from the nominee or from a third party. If a third party nominates a company or individual, the third party must provide contact details of an employee of the nominated company so that the awards team may contact the nominee to verify their consent and provide more information, if required. If no employee/contact details are provided,OR if the individual fails to provide the required response by the specified date, the nomination will be excluded from consideration. Any late fee charges incurred will not be refunded.
Each nomination MUST be accompanied by a rationale, not to exceed 300 words, that summarizes the entry. We strongly encourage you to tailor each summary to the individual category for which you are nominating. All financial statistics MUST be in U.S. dollars. The Nominating rationale should be submitted electronically through the online link.
A Company Profile must be electronically submitted through the online nomination link, which may include total revenue and profit for the award period, size of company and/or recent organization changes. All financial statistics MUST be in U.S. dollars to be considered.
Nominations MUST also include additional insight into the nominee's qualifications as it relates to the Judging Criteria. You will be asked to elaborate on your nomination by providing examples of outstanding accomplishments, the risks involved, significant obstacles that were overcome, and any other pertinent information for each of the judging criteria specified in the category descriptions. All financial statistics MUST be in U.S. dollars. The nomination must be electronically submitted online.
Each nomination will require the nominated company's logo
. For print quality and ease of use, we require high-resolution vector files (.eps, .ai, .svg). These files must be uploaded into the nomination entry link and must be received no later than 5:00 pm (EDT) on Friday, August 19, 2022, at the final close of nominations. If the logo is not received by the deadline, we reserve the right to find a suitable image via public domain.
- Entries for Chief Executive of the Year, Rising Star Individual, and Lifetime Achievement will require a print-resolution jpeg or png four-color headshot of the individual nominated (1,000 x 1,000 pixels minimum). These files must be uploaded to the nomination submission link. If a photo is not received by the deadline date, S&P Global Commodity Insights reserves the right to substitute a suitable image via public domain.
Supporting material, not outlined above, is not required. Should you choose to send additional materials, please ensure they are supportive of the actual nomination. Supporting materials may include web links, videos, photographs, and other documents. These materials should be uploaded directly to the online nomination link.
Winners will NOT be notified prior to the Platts Global Energy Awards event on Thursday, December 8, 2022.
- All information submitted through the Online Nominating Process and all supporting materials will be considered strictly confidential and will only be used by S&P Global Commodity Insights and its panel of judges.
- S&P Global Commodity Insights reserves the right to process nominations and their information to verify eligibility and merit.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more information on the: Judging Criteria Glossary