Understand how technology processes compare and compete across different real-world situations and economic environments.
How confident are you in your ability to choose the process technology that will yield you the highest profits and lowest risk?
The Process Comparison & Cost Tracker 12-month subscription provides four models, updated on a quarterly basis, aligned to S&P Global proprietary long-term price, cost and margin forecasts. The models provide the ability to interrogate up to 500,000 economics data points and analyze the data based on technology, capital and production economics, time, total project cost, geography and environmental impact. This unique combination of deep data and flexible functionality empowers you to make confident strategic decisions. Key features include:
- Detailed production cost structure, broken down by cost components, for commercial and emerging process technologies
- Ability to select and compare different process technologies side-by-side
- Model populated with >15 years of historical data and 10 years S&P Global base price forecast
- Price basis offered for feedstocks and product on a quarterly and annual basis for 6 key regions
- Ability to enter user-defined metrics up to 2040 for product price, immediate feedstock price, utilities, location factors and capital cost index
- Carbon and water footprints
- Metric and English units provided
- Process descriptions, block flow diagrams, and technology and market overview
- Financial/cashflow analysis (Net present value and internal rate of return)