Benchmark buying opportunities with reliable and accurate market analysis.
To negotiate an advantageous supply contract for your raw materials, you need an objective and comprehensive view of your chemical markets. Tracking near-term market trends – including forecasted price shifts – is critical to supporting your purchasing and pricing decisions. Presenting your suppliers with a third-party price index can strengthen your negotiating position. Against the prevailing climate of uncertainty, you need to be able to rationalize decisions about when to buy, how much, who from and at which price.
What S&P Global can do for you:
- Identify and capitalize on buying opportunities for new raw material supply contracts
- Negotiate supply contracts with index price formulas derived from reliable, accurate third-party price settlements and near-term market trends and pricing
- Achieve efficient contract settlement mechanisms with key suppliers using credible industry data, forecasts and market intelligence
- Improve supplier relationships and capitalize on buying opportunities with impartial assessments of major chemical producers
- Minimize exposure to risk and margin loss with access to industry-leading experts who can help validate your procurement decisions