Physics based reservoir analysis using the latest technologies in Rate Transient Analysis (RTA) and numerical simulation
Are traditional reservoir analysis methods providing you the answers you need in an efficient time frame?
Are you confident that your reservoir engineering application enables collaboration across your entire team?
The evolution of Harmony Enterprise™ expands with Harmony Reservoir; reservoir analysis built on a multi-user capable platform for single users and teams. This separately licensed software expands on our existing petroleum rate transient analysis technology by making it scalable, collaborative and suitable for large or small IT environments. Reservoir is ideal for asset teams, reserves groups, consultants and financial companies.
With Harmony Reservoir:
- Create data-driven, physics based forecasts for more robust EUR estimates
- Run ‘what if’ scenarios and optimize production by assessing the impact of compression, infill drilling or new completion types
- Perform probabilistic analysis to assess reserves risk
- Estimate contacted fluids in place and remaining recoverables without the need to shut-in wells
- Leverage multi-user concurrent access ideal for teams
- Access a centralized project database for better data management and consistency